I thought I'd run away
Run
From all the pain I soaked
...Run from my tears
At your thought
Just that I gave you my all
All I ever had
But you hurt me most
It shed my skin
But it was hard
To start a new
The world spins fast
Am confused
It took me ages
To open new pages
But here I tear, again
Like you returned to haunt me
I thought
Our escapades were buried
Buried like broken bottles
Here I tear, again
I thought I'd run away
But pictures
Of your shoddy life
You run today
Hurt me..ow, they hurt me
Into tears that tear
Just why?
Why did you have to?
Why?
Why now do you pleasure
In salty seizures
That wound your soul?
I pray
Hard I tell God
Hard I want to heal
How bad I feel
I want to wipe these running waters
I want to be strong again
Please
Just don't haunt me
Go to some planet
Or come in another person's skin
Because I shrink
At the sight of your face
You hurt me...
No comments:
Post a Comment